Monday 15 August 2011

Boring Old Sunday...

Well strangely my Sunday wasn't as boring the usual one, but i guess that all came down to the fact that i wasn't at home. :) Ya'noe them common Sundays where your stuck at home hunting through the channels to find something to watch. Happily, i didn't have to that, until i got home later on, but anyways yeah i was able to take a day and experience my LATINO heritage lifestyle.
Yuup, i am VERY VERY mixed, so i am not ONLY, from Venezuela but yes its in my blood. So, yeah today i was taken back to my roots at a Latino BBQ. Well, it wasn't exactly a Venezuelan BBQ, but my friends from Columbia and yeah it was her family gathering. So shout out to all the Colombians out there, its all love. And since, the majority of the south American countries share similar ethics, it was very similar to how Venezuelans would celebrate.

Do you enjoy dancing? Well you would of loved it. The music was fantastic, lively, upbeat and LOUD. I got a chance to spruce my improvement in my dancing skills, done and a bit of salsa and merengue and MORE salsa. YAYY !!!! The adults dancing was just immaculate, although i missed a couple steps whilst in was doing it, whilst watching them i was in owe. The whole essence of the dance moves came so natural towards them and all. After tripping over my feet a couple times, i reckon i got the drift of it more. But i definitely need some improvement so taking salsa classes is definitely on my to do list.

Whats your experiences been like when taking a trip back with your heritage? Any of you from South America too?

Like it. Love it. Just enjoy. xxooox

No comments:

Post a Comment